Sunday, March 7, 2010

Progress on "The New Part" and Just a Nice Day


The railing is going up on The New Part!

I really like how it's looking, with the landscaping, and the gradual slope ...

Obviously, I am very eager to set my size 7 Asics Gels onto this stretch o' pavement.

I couldn't figure out exactly what the big crane was doing, but whatever it was looked impressive. One of the workmen told me that there's to be an "overlook" up there. As you know if you've read previous posts, I've tried to sneak in up there and get a closer look, but the whole area is solidly fenced off right now. When I'm on the treadmill on the second floor of the new Y, though, I'm looking right over at this area. It's a little too far away to see any details, so I guess I've gotta take my binoculars to the Y.

The friendly man below suggested that I might wanna take his photo, and he was right.

The folks who live in the Eagle and Phenix lofts have new furniture on their nice patio that overlooks the Powerhouse ...

Back home at 538 Front Avenue, I spotted a family enjoying some quality time at Gazebo Number 3 ...



Bye-bye, y'all. Come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment